Online Kundalini yoga group classes
Temporary online class schedule during social isolation times starting 30th March 2020
- Monday - 7.00pm – 8.30pm
- Wednesday - 7.00pm – 8.30pm
- Saturday - 8.15-9.15am - 1h Kundalini workout (you can join earlier for a free morning meditation practice from 7.30-8AM)
Cost of online classes:
Option 1: Monthly subscription
I offer a monthly subscription price of £35/month for unlimited access to all ONLINE classes. Payment is on a monthly basis so you may opt out at any time. If you are a new student you get the 1st month for a discounted rate of £25. Once social distancing is over and we may return to our studio classes, you will be able to redeem your active month subscription towards in-studio classes.
Option 2: Class passes or drop in
Alternatively, regular class prices apply:
- New student into offer 3 classes for £20 (valid for 2 months from date of purchase).
- Drop in class £12
- 5 class pass £50 (valid for 3 months from date of purchase).
Payment via online invoice or bank transfer.
Join the 40 day FREE online morning meditation challenge!
Now is the time to stay centred and go deeper within. Improve yourself in all the ways you have been putting off for years. There is pressure applied on each of us and we have the power to turn this pressure into a diamond. We are being called to shine our inner light brighter than ever to help elevate the collective consciousness. For this to happen, and for each of us to remain strong in body mind and spirit, a daily practice of some sort is essential, whatever that practice is – however long it is. Whatever tools you use to remain healthy in body mind and soul – Now is not the time to let go of those, it is the time to UP YOUR GAME!
To help you stay strong and as my contribution to help us stay connected as a community, I am opening a free daily live meditation space on Zoom.
Starting Monday 30th March, I invite you to join me for a 30min breathing and meditation practice every day at 7.30 AM.
No need to book, just tune in when you wish to.
- Click here to open the meeting link.
- Or download Zoom, click ‘’JOIN A MEETING’’ and enter the meeting ID and password:
Meeting ID: 385 123 369
The meeting will only be available for you to join from 7.30-8AM every morning for 40 days, starting Monday 30th March.
What will the practice include?
We will do the same practice every day for 40 days. The practice will include:
- 11 min breathing exercise to increase aerobic capacity and lung capacity, strengthen the nervous system and build stamina.
- 3 min breath awareness meditation for healing, stress relief, relaxation, and mental awareness.
- 3 min immune system booster.
- 11 min Gyan Chakra Kriya to brighten your halo and build the aura to bring prosperity.
Why 40 days?
Practising the same exercise(s) for 40 consecutive days breaks any negative habits, emotional patters that block you from the expansion possible through the exercise.
So if you want to experience deep change within, commit to joining the full 40 days!
All levels welcome, experienced and beginners, flexible or stiff, in or out of shape!
No two classes tend to be the same, some classes are more physical, others more meditative but all classes will usually include a blend of asana (physical postures), pranayama (breathing techniques), mantra (sound), meditation and rhythm.
Through the practice, I like to challenge you to overcome your own limitations but all postures and yoga sets can be adapted to your specific needs. Most of all, listen to your body – you want to challenge yourself but not strain yourself.
To get the most out of your class
- Avoid eating a couple of hours before the class if possible (a small snack is ok).
- Wear comfortable clothes. In Kundalini yoga we tend to wear white, natural fibre clothing because it expands our aura and our energy, but you do not have to wear white to come to class. Come as you are, just make sure you can move freely in what you are wearing.
- Let me know if you have any injuries I should be aware of.
- After the class, drink lots of clear water and eat lightly. Try to stay within and enjoy the mental clarity, calm and renewed energy the practice of kundalini yoga brings.
Regular Kundalini yoga group classes
- Monday - CLASSES SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
7.15pm – 8.45pm at The Old Court, Windsor SL4 3BL (classes held in the Basement studio). For Monday classes, please BRING YOUR OWN MAT.
- Wednesday CLASSES SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
6.30pm-8pm at The Church, St Agnes church
Classes duration: 1h30min
Direction for Wednesday and Thursday classes: St Agnes church, st Leonards road, Windsor, SL43DX. Parking available on site, either on dedicated bays or lawn adjacent to the church.
Cost of group classes:
£12 per class or £50 for 5 classes pass (valid for 3 months from date of purchase).
New students introductory offer: 3 classes for £20. (Limited to one intro offer per student to be used within 2 months).
Payment via cash or card on the day of the class.
Mats, sitting blocks and blankets provided for classes held at St Agnes Church but feel free to bring your own mat.
Bring water to stay hydrated and an extra layer for relaxation if you tend to get cold.
Please arrive a few minutes before the class starts if you can so we leave enough time for registration. Thank you.
Private Kundalini yoga classes
Windsor & surrounding areas
If you would like to work on a specific area of your life, or simply enjoy more ‘’you time’’, private classes can be an ideal way of tailoring the practice of Kundalini yoga to your specific needs.
When working 1to1 or 1to2 with you I can offer the following:
- Custom tailored classes using Kundalini yoga sets and meditations to shift your limiting beliefs and patterns of behaviour, strengthen your body and nervous system and clear your mind.
- Apply Tantric numerology to further personalise your classes to your strengths and weaknesses.
- Define and establish a personalised daily practice of movement and/or meditation to quickly change your day to day.
- Genuinely listen and be a clear vessel for the teachings of Kundalini yoga to work their magic.
Cost of private classes:
- £70 per class
- £180 for 3 classes (£60 per class)
- £80 per class
- £210 for 3 classes (£70 per class)
Classes duration 1h30. I can also accommodate 1 hour classes upon request, although 1h30 is recommended for you to have a deeper experience.
24 hours cancellation policy
All classes are payable in advance. Location can be in my home in Windsor or the comfort of your home. Extra mileage cost may apply depending on your location.
Mats, sitting blocks and blankets provided but feel free to bring your own mat.