Online Kundalini yoga group classes
Current online class schedule during social isolation times
- Monday - 7.00pm – 8.30pm
- Wednesday - 7.00pm – 8.30pm
- Saturday - 8.15-9.15am - 1h Kundalini workout (you can join earlier for a free morning meditation practice from 7.30-8AM)
CAN'T MAKE THOSE CLASS TIMES?
ENQUIRE ABOUT REPLAY OPTIONS
Cost of online classes:
Option 1: Monthly subscription
I offer a monthly subscription price of £35/month for unlimited access to all ONLINE classes. Payment is on a monthly basis so you may opt out at any time. If you are a new student you get the 1st month for a discounted rate of £25. Once social distancing is over and we may return to our studio classes, you will be able to redeem your active month subscription towards in-studio classes.
Option 2: Class passes or drop in
Alternatively, regular class prices apply:
- New student into offer 3 classes for £20 (valid for 2 months from date of purchase).
- Drop in class £12
- 5 class pass £50 (valid for 3 months from date of purchase).
Payment via online invoice or bank transfer.
All levels welcome, experienced and beginners, flexible or stiff, in or out of shape!
No two classes tend to be the same, some classes are more physical, others more meditative but all classes will usually include a blend of asana (physical postures), pranayama (breathing techniques), mantra (sound), meditation and rhythm.
Through the practice, I like to challenge you to overcome your own limitations but all postures and yoga sets can be adapted to your specific needs. Most of all, listen to your body – you want to challenge yourself but not strain yourself.
To get the most out of your class
- Avoid eating a couple of hours before the class if possible (a small snack is ok).
- Wear comfortable clothes. In Kundalini yoga we tend to wear white, natural fibre clothing because it expands our aura and our energy, but you do not have to wear white to come to class. Come as you are, just make sure you can move freely in what you are wearing.
- Let me know if you have any injuries I should be aware of.
- After the class, drink lots of clear water and eat lightly. Try to stay within and enjoy the mental clarity, calm and renewed energy the practice of kundalini yoga brings.
Join the 40 day FREE online morning meditation challenge!
ROUND 3, ''Boost your projection to tap into the truth of who you are'' .
FRIDAY 3rd JULY to TUESDAY 11th AUGUST
Join as you please or commit to 40 days!
Now is the time to stay centred and go deeper within. Improve yourself in all the ways you have been putting off for years. There is pressure applied on each of us and we have the power to turn this pressure into a diamond. We are being called to shine our inner light brighter than ever to help elevate the collective consciousness. For this to happen, and for each of us to remain strong in body mind and spirit, a daily practice of some sort is essential, whatever that practice is – however long it is. Whatever tools you use to remain healthy in body mind and soul – Now is not the time to let go of those, it is the time to UP YOUR GAME!
To help you stay strong and as my contribution to help us stay connected as a community, I am opening a free daily live meditation space on Zoom.
I invite you to join me for a 30min chanting and moving meditation practice every day at 7.30 AM via ZOOM starting on July 3rd, 2020.
PLEASE NOTE – IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Since lockdown rules are being relaxed, my personal circumstances will change meaning that I will not be consistently available everyday at 7.30AM to lead the meditation live. I nevertheless still wish to make this powerful practice available to you therefore if you wish to join the process will be as follows:
- I will hold the space via ZOOM every time I am available. Unless otherwise specified, I will be there at 7.30 AM.
- For the days where I cannot join, you will be given access to a video which you can practice to so you can keep up with your 40-day commitment.
- If I cannot join in person, you will be notified right before 7.30 AM in which case you can play the video instead of joining the ZOOM meeting and even if not together, you will still get the opportunity to all practice at the same time, feeling that group connection which takes us deeper into our practice.
- For those who wish to join the meditation, PLEASE LET ME KNOW – you will be added to a whatsapp group (or email list if you do not wish to join a whatsapp group), which I will use to notify you on the days where I cannot join.
TO RECEIVE THE MEDITATION ACCESS DETAILS – PLEASE BOOK BY CONTACTING ME ON INFO@MAGDAYOGA.COM or 07726479838.
What will the practice include?
BOOST YOUR PROJECTION AND TAP INTO THE TRUTH OF WHO YOU ARE
With this practice you will work on surrounding yourself with protection and creating the power of effective communication.
You will tap into the truth of who you are by:
- Strengthening your aura to repel negativity from yourself and others and reinforcing the aura’s protective capacity.
- Balancing your throat chakra to develop your ability for effective communication and speaking your Truth.
The aura is the radiance, the electromagnetic field surrounding the physical body. It attracts opportunities to you and helps protect you from negative energy and keep you healthy. You want it to be strong and magnetic.
The throat chakra is our centre of expression. It holds our ability to speak the truth and influence with the power of the word. It is the gateway between the Head and the Heart. It is here that we learn what is our authentic voice, what we are meant to say to the world during our time here on earth.
We will practice the following meditations:
- 3 min of Ego eradicator to break through blocks, cut through the chaos and raise your vibration. Ego eradicator opens the lungs, consolidates the magnetic field, and brings the brain hemispheres to a state of alertness.
- 11 min Chii-a Kriya to surround yourself with protection. A meditation for the Aura. A chanting and moving meditation using the mantra Har, Haray, Hari, Wahe Guru to invoke the flow of the creative force in your life and it helps to clear blocks that keep you from living your true potential.
- 11 min meditation to remove inner conflict. A meditation for the Throat Chakra using the mantra Humee Hum Brahm Hum, which reminds the soul at a cellular level that we are one with source, creation, consciousness.
Expect a gentle yet very uplifting practice.
About the effect of chanting mantra:
When we repeat a mantra, the vibrations of the mantra are deeply embodied in the energy meridians of our body and our physical body. We saturate the body with sound bytes. It doesn’t matter if we do not understand the meaning of a mantra, the sounds are a formula that elevates consciousness.
Why 40 days?
Practising the same exercise(s) for 40 consecutive days breaks any negative habits, emotional patterns that block you from the expansion possible through the exercise.
So if you want to experience deep change within, commit to joining the full 40 days!
Regular Kundalini yoga group classes
- Monday - CLASSES SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
7.15pm – 8.45pm at The Old Court, Windsor SL4 3BL (classes held in the Basement studio). For Monday classes, please BRING YOUR OWN MAT.
- Wednesday CLASSES SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
6.30pm-8pm at The Church, St Agnes church
Classes duration: 1h30min
Direction for Wednesday and Thursday classes: St Agnes church, st Leonards road, Windsor, SL43DX. Parking available on site, either on dedicated bays or lawn adjacent to the church.
Cost of group classes:
£12 per class or £50 for 5 classes pass (valid for 3 months from date of purchase).
New students introductory offer: 3 classes for £20. (Limited to one intro offer per student to be used within 2 months).
Payment via cash or card on the day of the class.
Mats, sitting blocks and blankets provided for classes held at St Agnes Church but feel free to bring your own mat.
Bring water to stay hydrated and an extra layer for relaxation if you tend to get cold.
Please arrive a few minutes before the class starts if you can so we leave enough time for registration. Thank you.
Private Kundalini yoga classes
Windsor & surrounding areas
If you would like to work on a specific area of your life, or simply enjoy more ‘’you time’’, private classes can be an ideal way of tailoring the practice of Kundalini yoga to your specific needs.
When working 1to1 or 1to2 with you I can offer the following:
- Custom tailored classes using Kundalini yoga sets and meditations to shift your limiting beliefs and patterns of behaviour, strengthen your body and nervous system and clear your mind.
- Apply Tantric numerology to further personalise your classes to your strengths and weaknesses.
- Define and establish a personalised daily practice of movement and/or meditation to quickly change your day to day.
- Genuinely listen and be a clear vessel for the teachings of Kundalini yoga to work their magic.
Cost of private classes:
- £70 per class
- £180 for 3 classes (£60 per class)
- £80 per class
- £210 for 3 classes (£70 per class)
Classes duration 1h30. I can also accommodate 1 hour classes upon request, although 1h30 is recommended for you to have a deeper experience.
24 hours cancellation policy
All classes are payable in advance. Location can be in my home in Windsor or the comfort of your home. Extra mileage cost may apply depending on your location.
Mats, sitting blocks and blankets provided but feel free to bring your own mat.
Kind words from my lovely clients
"Magda creates such a space of calm for her lessons. I have found myself sleeping better and feeling more focused after every session. Magda is a gifted teacher."
"Magda is an inspirational teacher of Kundalini Yoga. Having been to her classes and joined her morning Meditation practice, her radiance and passion for Kundalini yoga shines through and she explains the kriyas and the reasons for doing them extremely well. Magda’s classes are wonderful - afterwards my spirits are lifted and I feel energised after the experience. I highly recommend Magda’s Kundalini classes - she is a gifted and inspiring teacher."
"Kundalini yoga is like nothing I have ever experienced before, there is so many different elements to it and no class is ever the same, I find there’s always something new to learn and benefit from. The class can be quite challenging but a great sense of achievement is reached at the end of the practice and leaves you feeling refreshed, energised and calm. Since starting at the beginning of the year it has also made me feel stronger both mentally and physically.
Magda is a wonderful teacher who is very passionate about the practice and clearly explains and demonstrates the exercises and also informs the class of the benefits of doing them which I always find fascinating. I highly recommend this class."
"I have found the classes with Magda truly transformative in a far greater way than I had anticipated, and they continue to have a positive impact on my daily life.
The classes are certainly challenging and push my boundaries, enabling me to achieve more than I thought I could. And they are also very calming and nurturing. I always come away for the classes feeling positive, energised and calm in equal measures.
Magda is an excellent teacher, and a lovely and genuinely caring person. I thoroughly enjoy Magda’s classes and I would highly recommend them."
"I wholeheartedly recommend Magda Yoga. Magda’s energy is warm, positive and friendly and she creates a super welcoming vibe. She is knowledgeable in her approach to teaching, takes time and care to explain why we are doing the things we are.
The class environment is positive, safe and full of like-minded people and I always feel great both in and after class.
I ALWAYS feel the effects of my practice and am truly hooked on Kundalini!"
"I recommend Magda’s classes with all my heart.
No matter your level, she is caring, knowledgeable, sweet, professional and patient.
If you have never practiced Kundalini yoga, her gentle yet challenging approach will make you realise the benefits of this practice from session 1.
If you are an experience Kundalini yogi you would soon realise all the work and love she puts behind each class to make sure we have the best experience."
"I initially came to Magda’s class to improve my fitness, and feel that I am achieving that as well many other benefits.
This has been my first experience of Kundalini yoga, which I find sometimes, weird, but always wonderful!
The feeling of peace, calm and improved energy and stamina is so much more than I ever expected and I’m finding my practice with the beautiful Magda to be truly transformative."
"Magda is lovely and welcoming, she is so knowledgeable and shares this with her students so you know exactly what and why you are doing the movements and what benefits you may gain. She remains calm and nurturing at all times, giving clear and precise detailed instructions. Have no conceived ideas of what Kundalini Yoga is and go with it! It can be hard and tough going but this only strengthens you to face the world and the challenges that it brings. I started this January and just love it and hope you give it a try - well a few really!! I feel empowered and more at peace with myself which has enabled me to deal with others on a calmer level.. I can only say thank you to Magda for her love, caring and patience!"
"I had never tried yoga before as I am not very flexible and thought this would prevent me from doing most of the moves. Magda invited me to her class and, with her encouragement, I have been surprised at how much I can do. She always provides alternatives for me and tells me to go as far as my body will let me. Magda is very knowledgeable about Kundalini yoga, her enthusiasm shines through and is very inspirational."